MK’s Official Book Fund (Please Don’t Make Me Be A Real Prostitute Because It Conflicts With My Love Of Being Clean)
- If you shop at Powell's or Indie Bound by clicking the link below (it has to be from MY page or it doesn't count), you support independent booksellers and I get a teeny tiny commission...
Good Reads 2011 Challenge!
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- Enter for a chance to win the essentials needed to become a super sleuth! hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/super-sleuth-s…... 10 months ago
- #RiceandRocks Giveaway - Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card or $50 in Paypal Cash from author Sandra L. Richards!! rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0…... 10 months ago
- RT @CheshireCatblog: Enter to #win this $50 #Giveaway Ends 10/28/16 cheshirecatlookingglass.com/inside-peek-ri…... 10 months ago
- $50 Giveaway - Enter to win an Amazon Gift Code or Paypal Cash from author Charissa Stastny! iamareader.com/2016/10/betwee…... 10 months ago
- The Emerald Key Blog Tour Giveaway - Enter win a $25 Amazon Gift Code or $50 in Paypal Cash!! iamareader.com/2016/10/the-em…... 10 months ago
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: fangirl moments
Very early this morning, I was reading JT Ellison’s article on Murderati, entitled ‘The Value Of A Local Bookstore‘ and I realized my comments were definitely long enough to deserve a post of their own. Essentially, JT meditates on the … Continue reading
As you may have heard, a tornado cut through my hometown and much of Western Massachusetts on June 1st. Four people died, many were injured, and property damage (including to my friend Kim’s brother’s house) was estimated to total over … Continue reading
One of my all-time favorite authors, JT Ellison — aka @thrillerchick on the Twitters — is hosting a giveaway that you all should take part in! Go out and buy a copy of her latest book, So Close The Hand … Continue reading