MK’s Official Book Fund (Please Don’t Make Me Be A Real Prostitute Because It Conflicts With My Love Of Being Clean)
- If you shop at Powell's or Indie Bound by clicking the link below (it has to be from MY page or it doesn't count), you support independent booksellers and I get a teeny tiny commission...
Good Reads 2011 Challenge!
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- Enter for a chance to win the essentials needed to become a super sleuth! hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/super-sleuth-s…... 7 months ago
- #RiceandRocks Giveaway - Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card or $50 in Paypal Cash from author Sandra L. Richards!! rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0…... 7 months ago
- RT @CheshireCatblog: Enter to #win this $50 #Giveaway Ends 10/28/16 cheshirecatlookingglass.com/inside-peek-ri…... 7 months ago
- $50 Giveaway - Enter to win an Amazon Gift Code or Paypal Cash from author Charissa Stastny! iamareader.com/2016/10/betwee…... 7 months ago
- The Emerald Key Blog Tour Giveaway - Enter win a $25 Amazon Gift Code or $50 in Paypal Cash!! iamareader.com/2016/10/the-em…... 7 months ago
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Luddite Dance Party
I have to say, I’m kind of getting into this whole Tumblr Photo Blog thing. It’s brought some really cool bookish nerdy things to my attention that might have otherwise escaped, like this really cool tidbit that makes me nostalgic … Continue reading
The twin inspirations and the evolution of the New York Public Library‘s lion logo…
Very early this morning, I was reading JT Ellison’s article on Murderati, entitled ‘The Value Of A Local Bookstore‘ and I realized my comments were definitely long enough to deserve a post of their own. Essentially, JT meditates on the … Continue reading
One of my friends, who shall remain nameless for the time being, was talking to me about this blog. Which in and of itself is awesome because I have no idea what I’m doing and any criticism, positive or negative, … Continue reading
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme I lovingly stole from Jamie, The Perpetual Page Turner and the group blog she contributes to, The Broke & The Bookish. She’s easily one of my favorite book bloggers that I’ve discovered through Twitter…and … Continue reading
*sigh* I’m having technical difficulties. My laptop may or may not be riddled with disease. I’ve given up on trying to fix it for today… But that means that I can’t type up my Fearless Friday review of Meghan McCain’s … Continue reading
I’ve pretty much finalized my alliteration days-of-the-week topics. Of course I’m going to deviate from them, but it’s nice to have a little writing prompt when I’m at a loss. I’m sticking to my pledge to post something, even only … Continue reading
Peer pressure me, won’t you? It’s not negative if I request it, right? On Friday, I met with my second-opinion back surgeon and he turned me down. If you’ve been following that particular story on Twitter, well, you know that … Continue reading