MK’s Official Book Fund (Please Don’t Make Me Be A Real Prostitute Because It Conflicts With My Love Of Being Clean)
- If you shop at Powell's or Indie Bound by clicking the link below (it has to be from MY page or it doesn't count), you support independent booksellers and I get a teeny tiny commission...
Good Reads 2011 Challenge!
- @alyssakeiko 💗💗💗... 44 minutes ago
- RT @alyssakeiko: Anyway to all my pals grieving through the holidays where everyone wants you to be cheery: do as much or as little as you…... 45 minutes ago
- RT @amandamull: fun fact a man once did this to me in college and a genuinely thought he was there to shoot me twitter.com/kidnoble/statu…... 45 minutes ago
- RT @kidnoble: Fellas. Don’t ever show up at your woman’s job to try and apologize/win her back. Matter of fact...avoid doing any grand pu…... 45 minutes ago
- RT @MisfitsTamara: And so it begins.... #HeManSheRaXmas... 45 minutes ago
- RT @himissjulie: I believe everyone should work some type of service/labor job in their life. I grew up on a farm, worked in a movie theate…... 3 months ago
- RT @himissjulie: I kind of love super nerd lispy Burr, it's like Steve Urkell's Burr: bit.ly/2P8mDQL... 3 months ago
- RT @MarkJKremer: Duncan Hunter says it's hard to live on his $174,000 Congressional salary. I just got paid $354 for this pay period. He…... 3 months ago
- RT @AwakeMik: I wrote about skin-picking and what it means to be perfect for @popula popula.com/2018/08/24/ene…... 3 months ago
- RT @himissjulie: Libraries, just post your salary ranges. The -range-, not just starting. Even if it's the worst, everyone is unique--someo…... 3 months ago